Misinformation… I love this blog and thought other readers would like it to. Give a response on what you feel is wrong with the statements!
So the prompt for today’s post is:
- Tell us 3 things that are true about you, your condition, or your Health Activism. Tell us 1 lie. Will we be able to tell the difference?
To be honest I’m not exactly sure why we are doing this. Isn’t one of our main missions as health bloggers to stop the spread of misinformation about or diagnoses?
Having said that lets play a little game…
- Ankylosing spondylitis can cause the spine to fuse in some cases
- The hallmark feature of AS (ankylosing Spondylitis) is the involvement of the sacroiliac (SI) joints
- Everyone with AS has a genetic marker, HLA-B27
- AS is more common in men than women
I will reveal which one of the above statements is false in my next post. So stay tuned …
Categories: Ankylosing spondylitis